Cheating in video games seems to be a regular thing nowadays, right? But, how to cheat it or get necessary cheat codes is a BIG issue.
If you’re playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, the third major release in Dragon Age series of action role-playing games, you should not miss Dragon Age Inquisition Cheat Codes for sure. What are they? How do they help you overcome missions in this game? Down here now!
Steps to activate Dragon Age Inquisition Cheat Codes
The first and foremost thing is to make a shortcut to the “dai.exe” file on the computer’s desktop. You can find it at C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age Inquisition\bin_ship folder.
The next thing is to right-click the folder and hit Properties. Then write “-enabledeveloperconsole” in the “target” field. It looks like C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age 2\bin_ship\DragonAgeInquisitions.exe” –enabledeveloperconsole.
After that, enter the game and turn on the Cheat Console box by clicking the “~” button on the keyboard.
A BIG note to remember in this part is not to enter while typing or this will close the console and you won’t get any notification.
A quick glance at popular cheat codes
All Dragon Age Inquisition Cheat Codes here can work for the computer, PS3 & 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 efficiently. Look below and don’t forget to take note of them!
- You are invincible with any damage in the game when using the cheat code of runscriptpc_immortal.
- Xrunscriptdbg_setattrib x y is the code that allows you 1-minute attribute buff. x represents attribute while y is the amount of buff.
- runscriptaddxp x permits you to add desired XP points to the character(s) and make them level up faster. And here x means the amount of XP you want to add.
- Give the player 50 Strength, 50 Dexterity, 1000 Mana, and 1000 Health if using runscriptzz_supercrit player.
- Meanwhile, availing runscriptzz_supercrit gen00fl_(companion name in lowercase) will give the player’s selected companion 50 Strength, 50 Dexterity, 1000 Mana, and 1000 Health.
- Defeat the enemies and create a shield surrounding you with the cheat code of runscriptbowlingforferelden.
- Or if you want to kill the enemies in the area, let’s choose the code of runscriptkillallhostiles.
- The cheat code to heal the player and his or her party is runscripthealplayer.
- In case you want to remove all injuries from your party only, runscript injury remparty is what you need.
- runscriptaddmoney xx allows you to add money to the character. Note that xx means the amount of money you wish.
- Want to change the player to a level 2 mage, rogue or warrior? Here are three cheat codes you should consult including runscriptchargen mage, runscriptchargen rogue, and runscriptchargen warrior.
Are all 13 Dragon Age Inquisition Cheat Codes enough? Do you want to get more to play this game better? Follow our upcoming posts on this site to receive further information. Or in case you have any new cheat codes, remember to share with us. And don’t mind leaving your thoughts below so that we know what you want.